Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies

An amazing and extremely simply recipe for low carb or keto diets.
peanut butter cookies 3
Ingredients
1 cup natural peanut butter  *
1 Egg
1/2 cup Truvia
peanut butter cookies 1a
Preparation:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix well.
Roll dough in your hands to form about 1” size balls.
Place balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone mat.
Press down each ball with a fork in opposite directions to form criss- cross pattern.
Bake 12 – 15 minutes.  I leave mine in slightly longer because I find that they hold together better when they are baked a little longer.
Test the bottom of the cookie to make sure it is a nice deep brown color.  If you take these out too soon, they’ll be easy to crumble in your hands.
Allow the cookies to cool on the tray.
These will keep well in an air tight container for about a week,  (not that they’ll last that long.)
I store mine in the fridge.
kraft peanut butter
* NOTE:  I used this Kraft All Natural Peanut Butter with sea salt. It’s my favorite.
Make sure when you first open it you mix in all the oil on top before using.
I use my Braun hand mixer.  I mix it by hand for a bit then I stick the hand blender right in the jar.

1 comment: